Haven’t felt the urge in a while? Here are five important reasons why your sexual battery could be low:
5. You’re just not feeling sexy, which usually translates into not feeling sexual. Maybe you put on some weight and it’s affecting your body image and self-confidence. Maybe you just lost your mojo. The solution? Get sexy. Exercise. Get some new clothes. Get your hair done. Feel good about yourself and the skin you’re in.
When you don’t feel sexy, you don’t feel sexual.
4. You’re not making time for sex. You’re letting other things creep in and steal your time in the sack, like video games or television. They say the average American watches 5 hours a day of television. Talk about missed opportunity! The thing is, when you go without sex for a while, the sexual battery can get lower and lower. (Another reason to kill your TV.)
3. You can’t get it up or on. Don’t let a health problem interfere with your love life. Erectile dysfunction and vaginal dryness is no joke and there could be psychological reasons or physical reasons for it. Popping a pill like Viagra may just mask deeper problems. For example, ED is often a precursor to heart disease. Vaginal dryness could be hormonal or signal autoimmune problems. Lack of sexual desire could relate to hypothyroidism or other conditions. Take your health and nutrition seriously and talk to your doctor.
2. You’re stressed, perhaps grieving. Let’s face it, sometimes life just sucks. You’re not always going to be in the mood for sex but sometimes sex can bring comfort and release when you need it most and feel like it least. Why not give it a try, even if your sexual battery is low? You may be surprised by how wonderfully healing it is.
1. You’re unhappy with your partner. Perhaps you’re not as attracted to him or her anymore. Perhaps you’re feeling resentful. That’s something to explore.
Pearly Wisdom: Love without sex is friendship.
If your sexual battery is low, it’s best to treat it as a red flag. One that could signal problems with your health and well-being, or a problem in your relationship. Being able to connect with your partner physically, to feel desired and desirous is crucial to romance and strengthens a relationship and self-esteem.
What do you think? Are there other reasons why your sexual battery may be low? How do you recharge your sexual battery? Please comment below.
If this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try Singles Warehouse today!