Most of you may be reading this and thinking snow dates? But here in Saskatchewan, Canada we just got a dumping of at least 25 cm of snow! This gave me the idea of bringing up some fun date ideas and maybe some tips for having fun in the snow!!
Snow Date Ideas
There are many things you can do after the snow has fallen:
- Build a snowman
- Go tobogganing (going down a hill in a sled)
- Cross country skiing
- Down hill skiing
- Go for a walk
- Make snow angels (its is not only for kids!)
- Ice skating (once as the lake is frozen)
Tips on Going Out on a Snow Date
- Dress for the weather and get out those winter boots, mittens, scarves and toques. Also, depending on what you are doing the long underwear and ski pants too! There is nothing more un-sexy then someone complaining that they are cold and frostbit is definitely not sexy either!
- Bring your favorite hot beverage with you in a Thermos.
- Alcohol and cold weather do not mix very well, yes it is okay to add a bit of Baileys to your hot chocolate or coffee, but with too much booze you may not feel how cold it actually is.
- If the weather is too cold stay in, it is also nice to cuddle under a blanket and watch a movie indoors. If one of you have a working fire place, that is even better!!
- Shovelling snow is not considered a snow date.
- Have fun with it!
I am not going to deny that I really do not like the cold and snowy weather. But if some one asked me on a snow date I would totally go. It is more about connecting with that person and having fun with them. That’s what matters the most. So have fun and be adventurous! So until next week be safe and happy dating!!